Property consists of two buildings -- a church, built in 1930, and a fellowship hall building, built in 1997. The sanctuary is 2,000 SF and seats approximately 170 people. There is one restroom at the rear of the building. The fellowship hall building is 50'x30' with two restrooms, kitchen with ice maker, and multiple refrigerators. There is also a covered pavilion with picnic tables between the two buildings.